Razer has just announced the Naga Hex V2, a MOBA focused gaming mouse. The Naga Hex V2 is designed for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games, the Naga Hex V2 comes with a 7 button mechanical thumb wheel optimized for MOBA gaming and pre-configured MOBA profiles for maximum in-game efficiency.
Razer’s latest mouse also supports Razer Chroma™ technology, which unlocks customizable lighting features that can be synced across devices. Gamers can pick and choose from 16.8 million colors and a variety of effects. Custom settings can be created on the Razer Synapse software platform and shared with millions of other Razer software users via the Razer Chroma Workshop. In-game Razer Chroma lighting profiles are also integrated into popular game titles, including “Overwatch”, “Call of Duty®: Black Ops III”, “Blade and Soul” and more.
The Naga Hex V2 has a 5G, true 16,000 DPI laser sensor which should be plenty enough for competitive MOBA games.
Specifications for the Razer Naga Hex V2 are as follows:
- 7-button mechanical thumb wheel
- Total of 14 MOBA optimized programmable buttons
- Rubberized thumb grip
- True 16,000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling / 1 ms response time
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 2.1 m / 7 ft braided fiber USB cable
- Approximate size : 119 mm / 4.68 in. (Length) x 75 mm / 2.95 in. (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs. with the cable
The Naga Hex V2 will be available starting June 14, 2016 in limited units in the United States at Bestbuy and Razerstore.com, globally later in June. As for pricing, the Naga Hex V2 retails for U.S$79.99 / EU €99.99.
For more details you can head on over to the official store page on Razerzone.
Feast your eyes below on pictures of the Naga Hex V2.