iFlix Malaysia, Asia’s foremost Video on Demand service(VOD) just turned one. Started last year to fill a gap in the video on demand space in Asia that has been ignored by popular VOD giants Netflix for a very long time.
Though it has just been one year since iFlix started, they have been able to partner with telcos in Malaysia to offer free 1 year complimentary subscriptions to customers on Unifi, Digi, Celcom e.t.c
Also iFlix in that period of time officially entered into the Thailand market with over 200, 000 subscribers in a 12 week trial phase.
Viewership Trends provided by iFlix Malaysia
- iflix’s Malaysian members watch an average 115.11 minutes each day!
- iflix members prefer enjoying iflix on their mobile phones
- Millennials and Gen-y’s comprise 68% of members
- Malaysians’ favourite genre is DRAMA!
- iflix members prefer late night viewing with peak watching hours from 9pm.